What is included with this book?
This simple concept can revolutionize all your relationships!
"Nothing has more potential for enhancing one's sense of well-being than effectively loving and being loved. This book is designed to help you do both of these things effectively." -Gary Chapman
With more than 10 million copies sold, The 5 Love Languages® continues to strengthen relationships worldwide. Although originally crafted with married couples in mind, the love languages have proven themselves to be universal, whether in dating relationships or with parents, coworkers, or friends.
The premise is simple: Different people with different personalities express love in different ways. Therefore, if you want to give and receive love most effectively, you've got to learn to speak the right language.
The 5 Love Languages® Singles Edition will help you . . .
Includes Personal Profile assessments and a study guide
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Single Adults: Significant and Growing
2. This Is It: The Key to Your Relationships
3. Love Language #1: Words of Affirmation
4. Love Language #2: Gifts
5. Love Language #3: Acts of Service
6. Love Language #4: Quality Time
7. Love Language #5: Physical Touch
8. You Go First: Discover Your Primary Love Language
9. Family: Connect the Dots with Your Immediate Family
10. Dating Relationships - Part I: Love Languages and Your Special Someone
11. Dating Relationships - Part II: Should Love Lead to Marriage?
12. They're Not Just for Romantic Relationships: Roommates, Classmates, and Coworkers
13. Single with Kids: Love Languages and Single Parents
14. Success: Love is the Key
Appendix: The Five Love Languages Profile