Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Develop all of the qualities that make a Navy SEAL!
SEALFIT was developed by retired Navy SEAL Commander Mark Divine for the unique and specialized needs of professionals seeking to reach their fullest potential. Mark Divine's straightforward 8 WEEKS to SEALFIT program will give in-depth philosophy and training on how to develop the character traits that go into making a Navy SEAL: discipline, drive, determination, self-mastery, honor, integrity, courage and leadership. 8 WEEKS to SEALFIT features the ground-breaking training regimens that improve the SEALFIT athlete's overall endurance, increase his or her work capacity, provide the knowledge to functionally train without equipment and the ability to thrive in a teamwork setting.
Through teamwork, mental and physical preparation, and proper nutrition, the SEALFIT athlete can cultivate the "Kokoro" (warrior) spirit, so they are unbeatable in life. Join the thousands of other SEALFIT athletes who have improved their well-being through these tried and true methods presented by Commander Mark Divine.
With 8 Weeks to SEALFIT you will:
- Develop all of the character traits of a Navy SEAL;
- Forge an unbeatable mind;
- Get the best functional workout available with the least amount of equipment;
- Adopt a level-headed approach to nutrition;
- Gain exceptional overall functional strength and stamina;
- Improve work capacity and durability.
MARK DIVINE is a former Navy SEAL and has trained thousands of aspiring Navy SEALs. He owns and runs the SEALFIT Training Center in San Diego, California where he trains thousabnds of professional athletes, military professionals, SWAT, First Responders, SOF candidates and everyday people looking to build strength and character.