Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $195.30
Accounting: What the Numbers Meanis written for non-accounting students who nevertheless need to understand accounting in order to effectively participate in planning, control, and decision-making. Students learn the basics, from what accounting information is to how managers use it. Marshall's simple, step-by-step approach has made it the leading text in the Survey market. The seventh edition includes new content updates, improved organization, great technology tools, and much more.
Table of Contents
1. AccountingPresent and Past
2. Financial Statements and Accounting Concepts/Principles
3. Fundamental Interpretations Made From Financial Statement Data
4. The Bookkeeping Process and Transaction Analysis
5. Accounting for and Presentation of Current Assets
6. Accounting for and Presentation of Property, Plant and Equipment, and other Noncurrent Assets
7. Accounting for and Presentation of Liabilities
8. Accounting for and Presentation of Owners Equity
9. The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows
10. Corporate Governance and Financial Disclosure
11. Financial Statement Analysis
12. Managerial Accounting and Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships