Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Full-color guide and video tutorials make a powerful combo for learning design applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud
If you like the idea of tackling the design and web applications in Adobe’s Creative Cloud in smaller bites, then this is the book-and-video training learning combo for you. More than 25 lessons, each including step-by-step instructions and lesson files backed by video tutorials, help you get comfortable with all features and functions. Work at your own pace, while you steadily build skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn the latest Adobe design apps.
- Combines a full-color, step-by-step instructional book along with lesson files and video training on DVD, to teach users how to use the latest versions of InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, Dreamweaver CC, Flash CC, Fireworks CC, and Adobe Bridge
- Provides thorough training from a team of expert instructors from American Graphics Institute (AGI)
Start confidently creating the rich and interactive content viewers demand with this practical learning product, Adobe Creative Cloud Digital Classroom
Note: DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Jennifer Smith is Vice President of American Graphics Institute and the author of numerous books on Adobe products. The AGI Creative Team develops and delivers training programs for creative, marketing, and communications professionals through the American Graphics Institute.
Table of Contents
About Digital Classroom xxxi
System requirements xxxiv
Starting the Adobe Creative Cloud applications xxxiii
Resetting Adobe Photoshop CC preferences xxxiii
A note about color warnings xxxv
Resetting the Dreamweaver workspace xxxv
Resetting the Flash workspace xxxv
Resetting Adobe Illustrator CC preferences xxxvi
Resetting the InDesign workspace and preferences xxxviii
Fonts used in this book xxxiii
Loading lesson files xxxiii
Working with the video tutorials xxxix
Additional resources xli
Bridge Lesson 1: Organizing and Managing Your Files with Adobe Bridge
Photoshop Lesson 1: Navigating Photoshop CC: Workspace, Tools, and Panels
Photoshop Lesson 2: Introduction to Photoshop CC
Photoshop Lesson 3: Making Selective Changes in Photoshop CC
Photoshop Lesson 4: Painting and Retouching
Photoshop Lesson 5: Color Correcting an Image
Photoshop Lesson 6: Introduction to Photoshop Layers
Dreamweaver Lesson 2: Setting Up a New Site
Dreamweaver Lesson 3: Adding Text and Images
Dreamweaver Lesson 4: Styling Your Pages with CSS
Dreamweaver Lesson 5: Managing your Website: Reports, Optimization, and Maintenance
Flash Lesson 1: Getting Started with the Drawing Tools
Flash Lesson 2: Creating Basic Animation
Flash Lesson 3: Delivering Your Final Movie
Fireworks Lesson 1: Adobe Fireworks Jumpstart
Illustrator Lesson 1: Illustrator CC Essentials
Illustrator Lesson 2: Adding Color
Illustrator Lesson 3: Working with the Drawing Tools
InDesign Lesson 1: InDesign CC Essential Skills
InDesign Lesson 2: Working Smarter with Master Pages
InDesign Lesson 3: Working with and Formatting Text
InDesign Lesson 4: Using Styles to Save Time
InDesign Lesson 5: Designing with Graphics