180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This textbook is clear written, classroom focused and useful for beginners and medium-level Adobe Flash Professional CS5 users. This is the best textbook on learning the basics of the newest version of Flash (CS5) and all the new features as well. A great buy! I searched a lot of sources including discounted textbook sites and this was the best value.
Those creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Flash Professional CS5 choose Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 10 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Flash CS5.
Readers learn what they need to know to create engaging interactive content with Flash CS5. In addition to learning the key elements of the Flash interface, including panels, timelines, and frames, readers learn how to work with graphics, create and edit symbols, modify text, add interactivity with ActionScript 3.0, and incorporate animation and sound into their projects. They also learn how to prepare and export their finished projects for publishing. This completely revised CS5 edition covers the new text engine, Deco drawing tools, Spring feature for inverse kinematics, video enhancements, and more.
The companion DVD includes lesson files so readers can work along with the book, as well as 2 hours of video tutorials from 'Learn Adobe Flash Professional CS5 by Video' from video2brain and Adobe Press.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” –Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Classroom in a Book, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Note from the publisher:
FREE Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 updates are available for this title. Simply register your product at www.peachpit.com/register and you will receive the updates when they become available.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Acquainted
2. Working with Graphics
3. Creating and Editing Symbols
4. Adding Animation with Motion Tweens
5. Adding Articulated Motion and Morphing
6. Creating Interactive Navigation
7. Working with Text
8. Working with Sound and Video
9. Loading and Controlling Flash Content
10. Publishing Flash Documents