Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop CS5 choose Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 14 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Photoshop CS5.
In addition to learning the key elements of the Photoshop interface, this completely revised CS5 edition shows readers how to edit images with precise selection control, correct a wide range of lens-based errors, interactively transform their images with the new Puppet Warp tool, and easily remove or replace image elements with the new Content-Aware Fill mode. The book also covers new powerful painting effects to artistically enhance images and shows how to combine multiple exposures into a single HDR image.
For the first time, the companion DVD will feature, in addition to the lesson files, 2 hours of free video tutorials from Learn Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Video by Adobe Press and video2brain, a great added value!
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Table of Contents
1. GETTING TO KNOW THE WORK AREA
2. BASIC PHOTO CORRECTIONS
3. WORKING WITH SELECTIONS
4. LAYER BASICS
5. CORRECTING AND ENHANCING DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS
6. MASKS AND CHANNELS
7. TYPOGRAPHIC DESIGN
8. VECTOR DRAWING TECHNIQUES
9. ADVANCED LAYERING
10. ADVANCED COMPOSITING
11. PAINTING WITH THE MIXER BRUSH
12. WORKING WITH 3D IMAGES
13. PREPARING FILES FOR THE WEB
14. PRODUCING AND PRINTING CONSISTENT COLOR