from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Renowned commercial photographer and best-selling author present Lightroom 3 in depth from a photographer's perspective.
- Available on the day the software ships!
- Completely updated, gorgeous third edition of the definitive textbook on Lightroom .
- Extensive coverage of new Lightroom 3 features, such as automatic lens correction and improved noise reduction.
- Companion site, www.thelightroombook.com , offers video tutorials, articles, sample images, and updates from the author.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was designed from the ground up with digital photographers in mind, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images.
This completely updated bestseller, The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book , was also written with photographers in mind. Author Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 3 in detail from a photographer's perspective.
As an established commercial and fashion photographer, Martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He has also been working with Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product's development and providing valued feedback to Adobe. As a result, Martin knows the software inside and out, from image selection to image editing to image management.
Photographers will find Lightroom 3 And The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms. In this textbook you'll learn how to work efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG format , import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow, create and manage a personal image library, apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly, integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop , export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios, make the most of new features in Lightroom 3 , such as automatic lens correction and improved noise reduction, and much more!
Table of Contents
2. Importing photos
3. Navigating the Library module
4. Managing photos in the Library module
5. Working with catalogs
6. Develop module image editing
7. The art of black and white
8. Sharpening and noise reduction
9. The Photoshop connection
11. Presenting your work
Appendix A Lightroom Preferences
Appendix B Lightroom settings