Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Why the Case Study Approach?
2. About Terminology.
3. Racism, Discrimination, and Expectations of Students' Achievement.
4. Structural and Organizational Issues in Schools.
5. Culture, Identity, and Learning.
6. Linguistic Diversity in U.S. Classrooms.
7. Toward an Understanding of School Achievement.
8. Learning from Students.
9. Multicultural Education and School Reform.
10. Affirming Diversity: Implications for Teachers, Schools, and Families.
11. Multicultural Education in Practice.