Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. How Does an Idea's Time Come?
2. Participants on the Inside of Government.
3. Outside of Government, But Not Just Looking In.
4. Processes: Origins, Rationality, Incrementalism, and Garbage Cans.
6. The Policy Primeval Soup.
7. The Political Stream.
8. The Policy Window, and Joining the Streams.
9. Wrapping Things Up.
10. Some Further Reflections: New Case Studies Thoughts About the Modeling.
Appendix on Methods: The Interviews; Coding; Case Studies; Noninterview Measures of Agenda Status.