Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. How Does an Idea's Time Come?
2. Participants on the Inside of Government.
3. Outside of Government, But Not Just Looking In.
4. Processes: Origins, Rationality, Incrementalism, and Garbage Cans.
6. The Policy Primeval Soup.
7. The Political Stream.
8. The Policy Window, and Joining the Streams.
9. Wrapping Things Up.
10. Some Further Reflections: New Case Studies Thoughts About the Modeling.
Appendix on Methods: The Interviews; Coding; Case Studies; Noninterview Measures of Agenda Status.