- Study Guide Modules contain multiple choice and true/false quizzes, map exercises, and other features designed to help students with self-study.
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to quickly reach information on the Web that relates to the content in the text.
- Communication Modules include tools such as Live Chat and Message Boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- Personalization Modules include our enhanced Help feature that contains a text page for browsers an plug-ins.
- The Syllabus Manager tool provides an easy-to-follow process for creating, posting, and revising a syllabus online that is accessible from any point within the companion website.
- A Faculty Module for each chapter offers lectures, detailed overviews, activities, and other resources for instructors. Also included are maps and images in Powerpoint format for use in classroom presentations. /UL>
The Companion Website makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy. Join us online and enter a new world of teaching and learning.