Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICA’S NEW DEMOCRACY
1. Democracy in the United States
2. The U.S. Constitution
II. CHANNELS OF INFLUENCE IN AMERICA’S NEW DEMOCRACY
4. American Political Culture
5. Public Opinion
6. The Media
7. Individual Participation
8. National Elections
9. Political Parties and Interest Groups
III. THE INSTITUTIONS OF AMERICA’S NEW DEMOCRACY
10. The Congress
11. The Presidency
12. The Bureaucracy
13. The Judiciary
IV. OUTPUTS FROM AMERICA’S NEW DEMOCRACY
14. Civil Liberties
15. Civil Rights
16. Public Policy