Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Succeed in your course with the most comprehensive source on pharmaceutical dosage forms and drug delivery systems available today. Reflecting the CAPE, APhA, and NAPLEX® competencies, this trusted resource covers physical pharmacy, pharmacy practice, pharmaceutics, compounding, and dosage forms and the clinical application of the various dosing forms in patient care. The 10th edition features a dynamic new full color design, new coverage of prescription flavoring, and additional coverage of expiration dates.
- See pharmaceutical concepts in action through the two case studies (one pharmaceutical and one clinical) in each dosing forms chapter.
- Practice applying material using the group and individual activities in Applying the Principles and Concepts sections in every chapter.
- Master important underlying pharmaceutical principles through Physical Pharmacy Capsules.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online glossary and the online quiz bank that features 300 NAPLEX-style questions.