Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Completely revised for Final Cut Pro 7 and featuring new footage from TNTís hit show Leverage and the international music creation event Playing For Change: Peace Through Music, this best-selling, Apple-certified guide provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing. Renowned author Diana Weynand starts with basic video editing techniques and takes you all the way through Final Cut Proís powerful advanced features.
Each chapter presents a complete lesson in an aspect of video editing and finishing, using professional broadcast footage. After marking and editing clips to create a rough cut, youíll learn how to trim and refine the cut before moving on to complex tasks such as adding titles, creating transitions and motion effects, applying filters, and working with multi-format and multi-camera footage. The book covers Final Cut Proís exciting new features, including iChat Theater support, the redesigned speed tools, and sharing projects on a Blu-ray disc.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training
-Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
-Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
-Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
-Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what youíve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
Table of Contents
Creating a Rough Cut
Lesson 1 Editing in Final Cut Pro
Lesson 2 Building the Rough Cut
Lesson 3 Finishing the Rough Cut
Refining the Rough Cut
Lesson 4 Trimming Clip Duration
Lesson 5 Refining Edit Points
Lesson 6 Refining the Editing Process
Customizing and Capturing
Lesson 7 Customizing Final Cut Pro
Lesson 8 Capturing and Transferring Footage
Completing the Cut
Lesson 9 Applying Transitions
Lesson 10 Mixing Audio Tracks
Lesson 11 Creating Titles
Adding Effects and Finishing
Lesson 12 Changing Motion Properties
Lesson 13 Applying Filters
Lesson 14 Finishing and Outputting