Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I: INTRODUCTION TO ASSESSMENT.
2. Laws, Ethics, and Issues.
II: TECHNICAL PREREQUISITES OF UNDERSTANDING ASSESSMENT.
4. Reliability and Validity.
5. An Introduction to Norm-Referenced Assessment.
III: ASSESSING STUDENTS.
7. Standardized Diagnostic Testing.
8. Informal Assessment Techniques.
9. Assessment of Behavior.
10. Measures of Intelligence and Adaptive Behavior.
11. Special Considerations in Assessment.
IV: INTERPRETING ASSESSMENT FOR EDUCATIONAL INTERVENTION.
13. Case Studies.