Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Automated Lighting: The Art and Science of Moving Light in Theatre, Live Performance and Entertainment continues to be the most trusted text for working and aspiring lighting professionals. Now in its second edition, it has been fully updated to include new advances in lamp sources such as LEDs and plasma lamps, automated and programmable displays, updates for managing color, and new methods for using electronics. Its clear, easy-to-understand language also includes enough detailed information for the most experienced technician and engineer.
- The most trusted and comprehensive book on automated lighting available!
- Easy to read with minimal "tech-talk"
- Covers the latest advances in lighting displays, such as automated LED other and programmable displays
- New methods for using electronics
Table of Contents
|Introduction to Automated Lighting Electricity and Electronics Electro-Mechanical and Mechanical Systems Optical Systems Communications Maintenance and Troubleshooting Setup and Customization Digital Lighting Lighting Design with Automated Lighting|
|The Future of Automated Lighting Technology|
|Appendix, Automated Lighting Resources|
|Index Updates: New technologies - new lamp sources, LEDs and plasma lamps Use of automated LED displays and programmable displays New updates for the use of color management New methods for using electronics|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|