Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment, 6/e provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of automotive steering and suspension systems. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment (A4) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the sixth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
This book is part of the Pearson Automotive Professional Technician Series, which provides full-color, media-integrated solutions for today’s students and instructors covering all eight areas of ASE certification, plus additional titles covering common courses. Peer reviewed for technical accuracy, the series and the books in it represent the future of automotive textbooks.
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials
3. Tires and Wheels
4. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
5. Tire and Wheel Service
6. Suspension System Components and Operation
7. Front Suspension and Service
8. Rear Suspension and Service
9. Electronic Suspension Systems
10. Electronic Stability Control Systems
11. Steering Columns and Gears
12. Steering Linkage and Service
13. Power-Assisted Steering Operation and Service
14. Wheel Bearings and Service
15. Drive Axle Shafts and CV Joints
16. Drive Axle Shaft and CV Joint Service
17. Wheel Alignment Principles
18. Alignment Diagnosis and Service
19. Vibration and Noise Diagnosis and Correction