NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Experts and novices shape a journey through foundational content toward professionalism.
With a bright and engaging writing style that enlists the voices from experts as well as novices, Becoming a Teacher explores what it means to be a professional teacher in today’s climate of accountability, high-stakes testing, and changing legislation.
Fully revised, the Tenth Edition explores the changing field of education, outlining ways to be an agent of change in the profession, pinpointing meaningful uses of technology in education, clarifying realities of school and classroom diversity, and clearly outlining past, present, and future thoughts on curriculum, instruction, management, philosophy, and issues in education. This straightforward approach provides students with the tools and information necessary to answer the questions, “What does it take to become a high quality teacher?” and “Do I want to teach?” Along the way, the author provides practical perspectives for meeting the challenges of teaching. Organized into four parts, the book addresses both functional and foundational topics to give readers a well-rounded view of the teaching profession. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, and audio clips.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134016092 / 9780134016092 Becoming a Teacher, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 10/e
Package consists of:
- 0133868419 / 9780133868418 Becoming a Teacher, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0134028511 / 9780134028514 Becoming a Teacher, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card