More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 3/5/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology is a clear, concise and comprehensive reference book for the busy clinician to use in his or her daily patient encounters. It focuses less on etiology, pathophysiology, and epidemiology, and considerably more on practical clinical information. Cancer management information is presented in a reader-friendly format that offers a comprehensive review of each disease along with the most commonly used treatment regimens, including chemotherapy dosing and schedules.
New to this edition:
- Clear, concise, complete reference book for busy clinician for daily patient management
- User-friendly formatting – tables, algorithms, charts, bullet points
- Contributors all from NIH (or they trained there)
- Great for board exams
- Organized by body region
New to this edition:
- Add a chapter on Cancer Genetics and expand the Basics of Genomics for practicing oncologists to include the clinically relevant molecular tests.
- Major addition will be to add about 5 board review question and answers per chapter - more than 200 board review questions
- New treatment regimens added to all appropriate chapters
- New clinical trial data added on treatment
- More chemotherapeutic agents added (including newer regimens and dosages)