Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Critically praised author and presentation expert Cliff Atkinson is revolutionizing the way people use Microsoft PowerPoint to communicate. He is a popular keynote speaker and consultant—teaching his innovative three-step method to Fortune 500 companies, law firms, government agencies, and business schools.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Perfect PowerPoint Storm
- Chapter 2: Realigning Our PowerPoint Approach with the Research
- Chapter 3: Building a Foundation with the BBP Story Template
- Chapter 4: Planning Your First Five Slides
- Chapter 5: Planning the Rest of Your Slides
- Chapter 6: Setting Up Your Storyboard and Narration
- Chapter 7: Sketching Your Storyboard
- Chapter 8: Adding Graphics to Your Slides
- Chapter 9: Delivering Your BBP Presentation
- Chapter 10: Reviewing a Range of BBP Examples
- BBP Ground Rules and Checklists
- Presenting BBP with Two Views
- Starting Your Point A and B Headlines
- Starting Your Call to Action Headlines
- Creating Custom BBP Layouts