More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Only one copy
in stock at this price.
In Stock Usually Ships in 24 Hours.
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 6th edition with a publication date of 5/24/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry is the long-established first-and best resource for the essentials of biochemistry. Students rely on this text to help them quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of critical and complex information. For more than two decades, faculty and students have praised LIR Biochemistry’s matchless illustrations that make concepts come to life.
- extensive revisions and updated content
- integrative and chapter-based cases
- new and updated figures
- new questions
- bonus online chapter on Blood Clotting
Plus all the hallmark features you count on from Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews:
- Outline format – perfect for both concise review and foundational learning
- Annotated, full-color illustrations – visually explain complex biochemical processes
- Chapter overviews and summaries – reinforce your study time
- Clinical boxes – take students quickly from the classroom to the patient, associating key concepts with real-world scenarios
- More than 200 review questions in the book
- FREE with purchase! A comprehensive online exam featuring 500+ practice questions, plus fully searchable eBook