Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Biology and the Tree of Life
Unit 5: Evolutionary Processes and Patterns
24. Evolution by Natural Selection
25. Evolutionary Processes
27. Phylogenies and the History of Life
Unit 6: The Diversification of Life
28. Bacteria and Archaea
30. Green Plants
32. An Introduction to Animals
33. Protostome Animals
34. Deuterostome Animals
Unit 9: Ecology
50. An Introduction to Ecology
52. Population Ecology
53. Community Ecology
55. Biodiversity and Conservation