Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Enabling readers to acquire the basic techniques and skills required to get the persuasive results they seek.
A jargon-free, practical guide to the art of successful persuasion, readers will learn easy-to-use techniques that will boost their ability to proactively influence and persuade other people to get the results they want and need.
Using basic tenets of NLP with a clear, concise and easy-to-follow approach, readers will be able to:
· Understand and acquire the basic technics of the language of Persuasion
· Impress and persuade others to their way of thinking
· Learn how to use persuasive techniques in every day business and life scenarios
· Proactively engage persuasive language, key phrases and powerful persuasive techniques
All of the crucial elements of persuasion are quickly and effortlessly learned, combined with a clear structure, fast progress and clear outcomes will make this the go-to guide to persuasion in business.
Stephen C. Young FIRC, ICF, ACSTH, is the founder and principle coach of Proactive Persuasion, a leading UK training consultancy specialising in the delivery of unique immersion-style seminars about persuasion. He is a professionally qualified career and management coach and has twenty five years’ experience in the recruitment industry.
He worked for a selection of advertising and executive search consultancies before in 1993 establishing his own highly successful executive search consultancy which he ran in Central London for twelve years employing a specialist team.
Table of Contents
Part I – The New Behaviour Generator
1. Building a Persuasive Personality
2. Eye Accessing Cues – The eyes have it
Part II – Understanding and using language patterns
3. Changing direction and removing resistance
4. Building positivity and rapport
5. Lead them towards your point of view
6. Overcoming objections and getting to yes
Part III - Mastering powerful questioning techniques
7. Questions to ask your target
8. Questions to ask yourself
Part IV – The dark magic of embedded commands
9. Talking to the subconscious
10. Useful Word Lists
Part V - Summing Up and Practice
11. Ten Point Practice Plan