The best resource on how to establish and run a company flight department--revised and updated!
Business and Corporate Aviation Management, Second Edition, is the most comprehensive and practical guide for a company to start an on-demand air transportation system--and make it work. This one-of-a-kind resource skillfully blends business and aviation issues to provide solid decision-making strategies and smart operating practices needed to define, establish, and manage a corporate flight department--utilizing the author's more than four decades of experience in the aviation industry.
As business aviation continues to evolve, this blueprint for developing successful flight departments is changing with it. Fully updated, the Second Edition includes the latest business aircraft, equipment technology, and maintenance practices. It has also been revised to reflect the growing importance of safety management systems along with changes in running and managing a flight department.
New to this edition:
- Current regulations and aviation statistics
- Tables and graphs updated to reflect current values
- Regulations associated with increased international operations
- New material added to each chapter
- Operations and Safety chapters completely revised
- Updated management techniques