This book offers more in-depth coverage that other business data communications texts by integrating numerous real world case studies and comprehensive charts and graphics.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive coverage of the Internet and World Wide Web
- Students learn the mechanisms and capabilities of these integral technologies.
- Detailed examination of intranets, extranets, and client/server computing
- Coverage of the newest and most important technology for corporate data communications.
- In depth discussion of all networking technologies, including LANs and WANs
- Enables students to compare and evaluate competing approaches to make sound business decisions.
- Complete survey of network security and network management
- Students learn the requirements and design issues involved in managing and safeguarding distributed systems.
- Solid coverage of TCP/IP
- TCP/IP set of protocols form the foundation for all data networking.