The second edition of Business Ethics introduces readers to key ethical issues that arise within the world of business, providing a strong theoretical foundation as well as real world applications. This new edition has been greatly revised, and includes new sections on the financial services industry, globalization, and global economic justice.
- An accessible introduction for beginners, offering a combination of important established essays and new essays commissioned especially for this volume
- Greatly revised - more than half of the selections are new to this edition. Newly commissioned essays address information technology, global economic justice and globalization, stakeholder theory, the corporation as an individual, and other topics
- Uses diverse, authentic business cases to illustrate discussion of concepts
- Cases have been updated to reflect current problems and issues
- Provides students with guidance and tools to write their own case study essays
- Readings are presented to progressively develop the reader's ability to read and apply ethical theory by writing case responses from different vantage points