Essential Skills--Made Easy!
C#: A Beginner's Guide offers a step-by-step approach to learning object-oriented programming with C# and the .NET Framework while preparing you for data driven-development. More than 150 easy-to-follow examples are included. The book covers Visual Studio for development and debugging, collections and advanced C# structures, LINQ and traditional database development, as well as file, XML, and JSON handling. By the end of the book, you'll have the foundation you need to begin developing advanced data-driven applications in any C#-based platform.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Self Test--End-of-chapter quizzes to reinforce your skills
- Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com