Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Develop the skills you need to design and build a reliable, cost-effective cabling infrastructure
Fully updated for the growing?demand of fiber optics for large-scale communications networks and telecommunication standards, this new edition is organized into two parts. Part I covers LAN Networks and Cabling Systems offers comprehensive coverage on current cabling methodologies and is updated to the latest industry standards. Part II addresses Fiber-Optic Cabling and Components probes deeper into fiber optics, and can be used to prepare for the Fiber Optics Installer (FOI) and/or Fiber Optics Technician (FOT) certifications, two of the Electronic Technician's Association's leading certifications.
- Explains why cutting corners is a bad idea
- Walks you through the obstacles to high-speed data transfer
- Encourages you to follow the golden rules of cabling