Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Career Power Skills is a simple guide to researching careers and creating your resume, cover letter, print portfolio, e-portfolio, and online web portfolio.
It’s Time to Build Your Career Power Skills!
Career Power Skills are the abilities you have to promote yourself in your career. You build your career powers skills to steer and control your career and life, with the goal of finding happiness. Whether you have a job, run a business, intern, or freelance, when you have Career Power Skills, you don’t worry about shaky job markets or unpredictable economic times because you know you have the ability to promote yourself and find new career opportunities whenever you want. This book is the blueprint to creating a resume, cover letter, print portfolio, e-portfolio, and online web portfolio simply and beautifully.
Specifically, this book can help if:
- You have lost your job due to the tough economy and need to create career documents fast
- You are graduating and need to apply for positions
- You have a job and want to change it or find a new career
- You are a student or new professional and need an internship or are applying to graduate school
- You anticipate interviewing and need a professional portfolio of work in print or online
- You realize that it’s competitive world and it’s never too early to start thinking about self promotion
- You need to visually present your skills, experience and abilities in order to “brand” yourself
Watch the video at http://www.careerpowerskills.com/
Table of Contents
Career Power Skill #1
Reflect, Research, and Plan: Finding Career Happiness
Career Power Skill #2
Create Your Resume: Organizing and Designing Your Skills, Experience, and Unique Value
Career Power Skill #3
Write the Cover Letter: Making Your Pitch
Career Power Skill #4
Design Your Print Portfolio: Creating Your Personal Pitch Book
Career Power Skill #5
Develop Your Web Portfolio: Creating Your Professional Online Brand