eCampus.com was established on July 2, 1999 as one of America's oldest and largest online textbook stores. eCampus.com is featured annually by Internet Retailer as one of the top 500 etailers in the country. eCampus.com's mission is to provide the easiest, fastest, cheapest way for college and university students to buy textbooks
, rent textbooks
and sell textbooks
. eCampus.com believes the Internet buying experience should be fun, and shopping for textbooks should be as fast and convenient as possible. The executive management team knows the secret to the company's success is largely due the quality and dedication of its employees.
We are in need of Mobile App Developers who will be tasked with a variety of challenging projects. The ideal candidates will be talented mobile/web Developers who are resourceful, flexible and adaptable.
The successful applicant will possess the following requirements:
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5+ years of full lifecycle development of mobile applications (iOS/Android) and mobile web (HTML5) applications
- Well versed in best programming principles and practices
- A passion backed by knowledge and understanding of what it takes to create a compelling user experience
- Proven ability to work in collaboration with Product Managers, UI Designers, and other Engineers to define and develop easy to use applications
- Experience and strong expertise in client side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in .NET/ASP.NET
- Knowledge of PDF or EPUB3 formats a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid grasp of SDLC best practices in mobile applications development
Customer Service Representatives (Possible Temp-To-Perm)
eCampus.com is now hiring possible temp-to-perm Customer Service Representatives for our busy winter season. Customer Service Representatives provide courteous, prompt and effective service to our customers by phone, email and chat.
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and chats with information about current orders, assist with new orders and answer general information requests.
- Respond to customer concerns and complaints in patient and calm manner while finding options to resolve their issues
- Work with internal colleagues to address issues, gather information necessary to assist customers.
- Identify service or quality problems and work with appropriate supervisor or co-worker to resolve.
- Support administrative tasks required by department as needed.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system, proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Organizational skills with strong focus and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and work under the pressure of a call center environment
- Empathy and good listening skills to create positive interaction with customer
- Ability to work independently and make sound, timely, customer-oriented decisions and, as needed, to work with supervisor or co-workers to resolve issues
- Experience in customer service environment, either face-to-face or by phone, preferred
- Sitting and using keyboard for long periods of time/most of shift
- Extended viewing of computer screen
- Call center/office environment
Qualified candidates may have the opportunity for permanent, full-time employment at the end of the temporary assignment. eCampus.com offers its employees a full benefit package including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) matching, supplemental insurances and paid time off.
eTechCampus, a new division of our company, is currently seeking a full-time PHP/MySQL Developer for our Lexington, Kentucky office. This is a great opportunity for PHP web developers to join our team and expand our current educational offerings by customizing our Learning Management system built on MOODLE. The PHP/MySQL Developer will be responsible for the development of Moodle applications and will be critical in our hosting design.
- Deliver projects across our platform that will connect learners with existing resources and deliver a user experience that is clean and unique
- Modify code to Learning Management System
- Develop our web applications and integrate our existing products in Moodle
- Object-oriented PHP coding skills that are proven across multiple web projects are required
- Experience in developing across the LAMP stack utilizing MVC design patterns and frameworks (i.e. Zend) is preferred
- Experience in MySQL database design
- Moodle development experience is desired but not required
- Must be able to manage a project, meet customer deadlines, be detail-oriented and make thorough comments on all work
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required
eTechCampus offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, long-term disability, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Traditional Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
eCampus.com was established on July 2, 1999 as one of Americaís oldest and largest on-line textbook stores. eCampus.com is featured annually by Internet Retailer as one of the top 500 etailers in the country. eCampus.comís mission is to provide the easiest, fastest, cheapest way for college and university students to buy textbooks, rent textbooks and sell textbooks. eCampus.com believes the Internet buying experience should be fun and shopping for textbooks should be as fast and convenient as possible. The executive management team knows the secret to the companyís success is largely due the quality and dedication of its employees.
The Traditional Marketing Coordinator is responsible for promoting brand awareness through traditional marketing venues. The Tradition Marketing Coordinator also provides administrative support to our President/CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes and attends outlaw buy backs by coordinating with local businesses near campus to buy used textbooks
- Recruits and manages all street team and promo students used to promote brand on local campuses
- Assists in Traditional Marketing efforts by developing marketing plans to promote company brand through national campaigns (including but not limited to print ads, billboards, television, radio, events, etc)
- Contacts and organizes on-campus events to create brand awareness on college and university campuses
- Provides administrative support to President/CEO, as well as other department heads throughout the company
- Develops creative briefs for Graphic Design department for print ads, billboards, etc.
- Orders all company office supplies for replenishment
- Manages day to day corporate office
- All other duties and projects as assigned
The Traditional Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supervising the Traditional Marketing Assistant, when applicable. Some responsibilities include assigning projects and duties, evaluating quality of work, collaborating with, approving time cards, etc. The Traditional Marketing Coordinator will also manage all street team/promo students used to promote brand on local campuses.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Public speaking skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to be creative
- Ability to lead others
- Ability to travel up to 25% (some overnight travel required)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Public Relations or related field
- No experience necessary
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Normal office environment with some exposure to dust, noise, temperature and the like
- Sitting or standing for long periods
- Standing, bending, and lifting up to 25 pounds
- Physically assisting with local buy-backs in all weather conditions
- Operation of standard business equipment such as calculators, fax machines, computer printer, and photocopiers.
- Extended viewing of computer screen
- This position reports directly to the President/CEO
eCampus.com offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, Group Term Life/AD&D, long-term disability, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
eCampus.com Employee Benefits
Employees have the option of choosing among 3 plans administered through United Healthcare.
Discounted vision plan available through VSP Vision.
Provided through Delta Dental, offering an extensive network of providers throughout the country.
Company paid benefit at no charge to all full-time employees. Policy is equal to one times your annual earnings.
This option provides additional life insurance for employees and the option to cover spouses and/or dependents.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)/Health Savings Account (HSA)
Set aside some of your income on a pre-tax basis for health care and/or dependent care expenses.
Company paid benefit at no charge to all full-time employees.
Voluntary benefit that covers 60% of your weekly salary if you should be out of work for up to 90 days due to accident or illness.
Supplement insurance offered through Aflac. Cancer, Hospital, and Accident plans available.
Paid Time Off & Holidays
All full-time employees begin accruing paid time off (vacation and sick time) at their date of hire. All full-time employees also receive nine (9) paid holidays each year.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employees have the choice of two 401(k) plans, the Traditional and the Roth. eCampus.com will match dollar for dollar the first 4% of an employee's salary and are immediately vested from the first day of participation.