Everything you need to know to ensure that your elderly loved one is being properly cared for.
People today are not only living longer, they are also living sickermaking aging and caring for elderly loved ones more complicated than ever before. In this extensive guide, caregiver advocate Carolyn Brent outlines a step-by-step process so caregivers know what to do and what to ask in every situation that may arise, including:
• Signs that your loved one needs more assistance
• What to look for in a retirement home
• Caretaking in your own home
• How to ensure wills are in order
• How to manage difficult family relationships
• Ensuring you are getting the help and care you need
Brent leaves no stone unturned, provides personal stories and scenarios for context, and includes other references and resources in this complete guide to caregiving.