This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Orientation to the Trade; Building Materials, Fasteners, and Adhesives; Hand and Power Tools; Introduction to Construction Drawings, Specifications, and Layout; Floor Systems; Wall Systems; Ceiling Joist and Roof framing; Basic Stair Layout; Introduction to Building Envelope Systems
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Instructor's Resource Card 978-0-13-340401-2
- Trainee Guide Hardcover + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340940-6
- Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340939-0
- Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340393-0
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340436-4
- TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com . Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.