Learn medical ethics and professionalism in the context of real-life patients
Experience with actual cases is essential to learning how to manage the challenges medical ethics and professionalism will pose to you and your practice. Case Files: Medical Ethics and Professionalism includes 36 true-to-life cases that have been carefully selected to cover important topics such as the doctor-patient relationship, student issues, medical teams, end-of-life care, and social media. Each case includes complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, and review questions with answers.
- Learn from 36 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussion
- Practice with review questions that reinforce learning
- Sharpen your ability to solve problems regarding medical ethics and professionalism
- Perfect for medical and health professions students preparing for real-world practice