Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping. Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $176.80
The primary market for this book is the case course in finance which is generally taught to undergraduate finance majors as a capstone course and to graduate students in a first or second finance course.
Table of Contents
Preface: Note to the Student: How to Study and Discuss Cases
Part I: Case
1. Warren E. Buffett, 1995
2. The Fidelity Magellan Fund, 1995
3. Jeanne Mockard, at Putnam Investments
4. The Battle for Value: Federal Express Corporation vs. United Parcel Service of America Inc.
Part II: Financial Analysis and Forecasting
5. The Financial Detective, 1996
6. Oracle Systems Corp.
7. The Body Shop International PLC: An Introduction to Financial Modeling
8. Padgett Paper Products Co.
9. Sengupta Fibres LTD
10. Bayern Brauerei
11. Merrill Electronics (A)
Part III: Estimating the Cost of Capital
12. Best Practices in Estimating the Cost of Capital: Survey and Synthesis
13. Grand Metropolitan PLC
14. The Boeing 777
15. Teletech Corporation, 1996
Part IV: Capital Budgeting and Resource Allocation
16. The Investment Detective
17. Vesuvio Fonderia SpA
18. Empirical Chemicals LTD (A)
19. Empirical Chemicals LTD (B)
20. Glaxo Italia SpA: The Zinnat Marketing Decision
21. Pan-Europa Foods, S.A.
22. Astral Records N.A.:
PartV: Management of Shareholders' Equity
23. Northboro Maching Tools Corporation
24. Donaldson Lufkin, Jenrette, 1995
25. British Aerospace PLC (A)
Part VI: Management of the Corporate Capital Structure
26. Introduction to Debt Policy and Value
27. MCI Communications Corp: Capital Structure Theory
28. Polaroid Corporation, 1996
29. Rosario Acero S.A.
30. Planet Copias & Imagem
Part VII: Analysis of Financing Tactics: Leases, Options and Foreign Currency