Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Long-time Cisco expert and trainer Michael Valentine shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete, official study package includes
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com.
Michael Valentine, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCVP, CCSI No. 31461, has worked in IT since 1996, and as a trainer since 2001. He is currently a Cisco trainer with Skyline Advanced Technology Services, specializing in Cisco Unified Communications and CCNA. His accessible, humorous, and effective teaching style has demystified Cisco technology for thousands of students. He has developed courseware and labs for both Cisco and its training partners, is co-author of CCNA Exam Cram (Exam 640-802), Third Edition, and is the author of CCNA Voice Quick Reference Guide.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 exam, including the following:
The CD-ROM contains more than 140 practice questions for the exam, memory table exercises and answer keys, a glossary flash card tool, and a study planner tool.
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
This volume is part of the Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears.
Part 1: Voice Perspectives
1. Traditional Voice vs. Unified Voice
2. Understanding the Pieces of Cisco Unified Communications
3. Understanding the Cisco IP Phone Concepts and Registration
Part 2: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express
4. Getting Familiar with CME Administration
5. Managing Endpoint and End Users with CME
6. Understanding the CME Dial-Plan
7. Enabling Telephony Features with CME
8. Understanding Cisco Unity Express
Part 3: Cisco Unified Communications Manager
9. Getting Familiar with CUCM Administration
10. Managing Endpoint and End Users with CUCM
11. Understanding the CUCM Dial-Plan
12. Enabling Telephony Features with CUCM
13. Enabling Mobility Features with CUCM
Part 4: Cisco Unity Connection, CUCM IM and Presence, and Cisco Telepresence
14. Voicemail Integration with Unity Connection
15. Enabling CUCM IM and Presence
16. Understanding Cisco Telepresence
Part 5: Voice Network Management and Troubleshooting
17. Common CME Management and Troubleshooting Issues
18. Common CUCM Management and Troubleshooting Issues
19. Unity Connection and CUCM IM and Presence Management and Troubleshooting
Part 6: Final Preparation
20. Final Preparation
Appendix A. Answers to the Do I Know This Already? Quizzes
Appendix B. Exam Updates
Appendix C. Memory Tables
Appendix D. Memory Tables Answer Key
Appendix E. Study Planner