Here are all the CCNA-level Routing and Switching commands you need in one condensed, portable resource. The CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide, Third Edition, is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information and is portable enough for use whether you’re in the server room or the equipment closet.
The guide summarizes all CCNA certification-level Cisco IOS® Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, providing you with tips and examples of how to apply the commands to real-world scenarios. Configuration examples throughout the book provide you with a better understanding of how these commands are used in simple network designs.
This book has been completely updated to cover topics in the ICND1 100-101, ICND2 200-101, and CCNA 200-120 exams. Use this quick reference resource to help you memorize commands and concepts as you work to pass the CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam.
The book is organized into these parts:
• Part I TCP/IP v4
• Part II Introduction to Cisco Devices
• Part III Configuring a Router
• Part IV Routing
• Part V Switching
• Part VI Layer 3 Redundancy
• Part VII IPv6
• Part VIII Network Administration and Troubleshooting
• Part IX Managing IP Services
• Part X WANs
• Part XI Network Security
- Quick, offline access to all CCNA Routing and Switching commands for research and solutions
- Logical how-to topic groupings for a one-stop resource
- Great for review before CCNA Routing and Switching certification exams
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you, wherever you go
- “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages allows you to personalize the book for your needs
- “What Do You Want to Do?” chart inside back cover helps you to quickly reference specific tasks