Prepare for the new Certified Ethical Hacker version 8 exam with this Sybex guide
Security professionals remain in high demand. The Certified Ethical Hacker is a one-of-a-kind certification designed to give the candidate a look inside the mind of a hacker. This study guide provides a concise, easy-to-follow approach that covers all of the exam objectives and includes numerous examples and hands-on exercises. Coverage includes cryptography, footprinting and reconnaissance, scanning networks, enumeration of services, gaining access to a system, Trojans, viruses, worms, covert channels, and much more. A companion CD includes additional study tools, as well as a copy of BackTrack.
- Security remains the fastest growing segment of IT, and CEH certification provides unique skills
- The CEH also satisfies the Department of Defense?s 8570 Directive, which requires all Information Assurance government positions to hold one of the approved certifications
- This Sybex study guide is perfect for candidates studying on their own as well as those who are taking the CEHv8 course
- Covers all the exam objectives with an easy-to-follow approach
- Accompanying CD includes two practice exams, flashcards, and BackTrack, a leading digital forensics and penetration testing software
CEHv8: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 8 Study Guide is the book you need when you're ready to tackle this challenging exam.