Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE HOTEL INDUSTRY
1. The Traditional Hotel Industry
2. The Modern Hotel Industry
3. The Structures of the Hotel Industry
PART II: THE RESERVATIONS PROCESS
4. Forecasting Availability and Overbooking
5. Global Reservations Technologies
6. Individual Reservations and Group Reservations
PART III: GUEST SERVICE AND RATE STRUCTURES
7. Managing Guest Services
8. Arrival, Registration, Assignment and Rooming
9. The Role of the Room Rate
PART IV: THE HOTEL REVENUE CYCLE
10. Billing the Guest Folio
11. Cash or Credit: The City Ledger
PART V: TECHNOLOGY
12. The Night Audit
13. Hotel Technology