ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Help students understand how culture impacts development - and why it matters.
Through current research and examples from around the world, Arnett/Maynard’s Child Development provides students with a more accurate and practical understanding of how development works in the real world. Whether they travel the globe or remain in their home towns, students will benefit from being able to think culturally about human development and our culturally diverse and globalized world. New U.S. and international videos, shot in several countries, allow students to observe similarities and differences in human development across cultures.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Arnett/Maynard program. Key learning applications include a personalized study plan, MyPsychLab Video Series, and MyVirtualChild.
A better teaching and learning experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Personalize Learning – MyPsychLab is online learning. MyPsychLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Understand Culture and Diversity– Extensive cultural coverage is woven into the narrative and on vivid display in images.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Students will learn to think critically about the influence of culture on development. Learning objectives, listed at the start of each chapter and within every section, help students better organize and understand the material.
- Engage Students – Research and examples on the similarities and differences in child development across cultures will fascinate students.
- Explore Research – Students are presented with current research and examples from around the world.
- Support Instructors – All supplements were developed around the textbook’s carefully constructed learning objectives.
- Child Development through Middle Childhood: A Cultural Approach is an abridged paperback version of Child Development: A Cultural Approach.
Click here to view a sample chapter! http://www.pearsonhighered.com/showcase/arnettmaynard/