The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Eric J. Mash, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Calgary and Affiliate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Oregon Health and Science University. He has served as an editor, editorial board member, and editorial consultant for numerous journals and has published widely on child and adolescent psychopathology, assessment, and treatment. Dr. Mash is coeditor (with Russell A. Barkley) of Assessment of Childhood Disorders, Fourth Edition, and Treatment of Childhood Disorders, Third Edition.
Russell A. Barkley, PhD, ABPP, ABCN, is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Barkley has published widely on ADHD, executive functioning, and childhood defiance, and is editor of The ADHD Report. A frequent conference presenter and speaker who is widely cited in the national media, he is past president of the Section on Clinical Child Psychology (the former Division 12) of the American Psychological Association, and of the International Society for Research in Child and Adolescent Psychopathology. His website is www.russellbarkley.org.
Table of Contents
I. Introduction to Child Psychopathology
1. Child Psychopathology: A DevelopmentalSystems Perspective, Elizabeth P. Hayden & Eric J. Mash
II. ADHD, Conduct Disorders, and Substance Use Disorders
2. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Joel T. Nigg & Russell A. Barkley
3. Conduct and Oppositional Defiant Disorders, Eva R. Kimonis, Paul J. Frick, & Robert J. McMahon
4. Adolescent Substance Use Disorders, Laurie Chassin, Kaitlin Bountress, Moira Haller, & Frances Wang
III. Mood Disorders and Self-Harm
5. Child and Adolescent Depression, Constance Hammen, Karen D. Rudolph, & Jamie L. Abaied
6. Pediatric Bipolar Disorder, Eric A. Youngstrom & Guillermo Perez Algorta
7. Suicidal and Nonsuicidal Self-Injurious Thoughts and Behaviors, Christine B. Cha & Matthew K. Nock
IV. Anxiety, ObsessiveCompulsive, and Stress Disorders
8. Anxiety Disorders, Charmaine K. Higa-McMillan, Sarah E. Francis, & Bruce F. Chorpita
9. ObsessiveCompulsive Spectrum Disorders, John Piacentini, Susanna Chang, Ivar Snorrason, & Douglas W. Woods