Only one copy
in stock at this price.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
SECTIONI GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Normal Vital Signs
3. Physical Growth Charts
5. Average Laboratory Values
SECTION II PRINCIPLES OF NURSING CARE OF CHILDREN IN THE COMMUNITY/HOSPITAL
6. Growth, Development, Health Promotion, and Health Maintenance
7. Immunization Schedules
8. Pediatric Fluid and Dosage Calculations
9. Pain Assessment Tools
10. Poison Control Information
11. Emergency Assessment of the Child
SECTION III BODY SYSTEMS
12. Infectious and Communicable Diseases
13. Alterations in Fluid and Electrolyte Function
14. Alterations in Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Function
15. Alterations in Respiratory Function
16. Alterations in Cardiovascular Function
17. Alterations in Immunologic Function
18. Alterations in Hematologic Function
19. Alterations in Cellular Growth
20. Alterations in Gastrointestinal Function
21. Alterations in Genitourinary Function
22. Alterations in Endocrine Function
23. Alterations in Neurologic Function
24. Alterations in Mental Health and Cognition
25. Alterations in Musculoskeletal Function
26. Alterations in Integumentary Function