Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Written with an emphasis on proper evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment, each condition is covered in-depth and includes background information, symptoms, case analysis, and management options. This edition also includes the latest information on new vision therapy equipment.
Easy to read and understand, this book is ideal for faculty when designing courses, students studying these topics for the first time, or established practitioners looking for a practical, easy-to-use reference on accommodative, ocular motility, and nonstrabismic vision anomalies.
• Material presented by diagnostic category for easy reference
• Case studies presented at the end of each chapter to demonstrate how information pertains to real life
• Uses the latest research and evidence to support the evaluation and treatment protocols suggested
• Over 200 illustrations – now in full color!