Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: FUNDAMENTALS: THE RELATIONSHIPS AND DEVELOPMENT OF STRUCTURES, AND THE BASIS OF THEIR COMMUNICATION
1. Basic Design and Development of the Nervous System
2. Regional Anatomy and Blood Supply
3. Cells of the Nervous System.
4. Cellular Neurobiology
PART II: ANATOMY OF THE MAJOR REGIONS OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND THEIR BLOOD SUPPLY
5. Spinal Cord and Brainstem
6. Diencephalon and Cerebellum
7. Cerebral Hemispheres and Vascular Supply
PART III: SOMATOSENSORY AND MOTOR SYSTEMS FOR THE EXTREMITIES AND TRUNK
8. Introduction to Somatic Sensory and Motor Systems
9. Somatic Sensory Systems for the Extremities and Trunk
10. Peripheral Components of the Motor System
11. Central Components of Movement
12. Autonomic Nervous System
PART IV: SOMATOSENSORY AND MOTOR SYSTEMS FOR THE HEAD AND NECK
13. Brainstem I: Cranial Nerves
14. Brainstem II: Systems and Pathways
15. Brainstem III: Organization, Blood Supply, and Clinical Correlates
PART V: SPECIAL FUNCTIONAL SYSTEMS OF THE CNS: MOTOR AND SENSORY SYSTEMS
16. Pain and Its Modulation
17. Auditory and Vestibular Systems
18. Visual System
19. Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia
20. Voluntary Movement
PART VI: SPECIAL FUNCTIONAL SYSTEMS OF THE CNS: COGNITIVE SYSTEMS
21. Cognition: Cortical and Subcortical Contributions
22. Emotion, Memory, and Language
23. Normal and Abnormal Aging of the Central Nervous System
PART VII: INJURY, DISEASE, AND RECOVERY OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
24. Cortical Strokes
25. The Brain’s Environment and Brain Injury
26. Brain Plasticity: Injury, Recovery, and Rehabilitation
Electrodiagnostic Techniques in Clinical Practice
Atlas of the Forebrain