Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Professional Nursing
2. Nursing Process and Critical Thinking
3. Managing Client Care: Documentation and Delegation
4. Communication and Nurse-Client Relationship
5. Admission, Transfer, and Discharge
6. Client Education and Discharge Planning
7. Safe Client Environment and Restraints
8. Bathing, Bedmaking, and Maintaining Skin Integrity
9. Personal Hygiene
10. VItal Signs
11. Physical Assessment
12. Body Mechanics and Positioning
13. Exercise and Ambulation
14. Infection Control
15. Disaster Preparedness. Bioterrorism
16. Pain Management
17. Alternative Therapies and Stress Management
18. Medication Administration
19. Nutritional Management and NG Intubation
20. Specimen Collection
21. Diagnostic Procedures
22. Urinary Elimination
23. Bowel Elimination
24. Heat and Cold Therapies
25. Wound Care and Dressings
26. Perioperative Care
27. Orthopedic Interventions
28. Intravenous Therapy
29. Central Vascular Access
30. Respiratory Care
31. Circulatory Maintenance
32. Neurological Management - NEW!
33. Advanced Nursing Skills
34. End of Life Care