The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Drive critical, engaged learning and advanced skills development. Enabling comprehensive, rounded understanding, the student-centred approach actively develops the sophisticated skills key to performance in Paper 2. Developed directly with the IB for the 2015 syllabus, this Course Book fully supports the new comparative approach to learning.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content
- Developed directly the with IB, with the most comprehensive support for the new syllabus with complete support for the comparative approach - Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world - Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus - Build the advanced-level skills learners need for Paper 2, with the student-led approach driving active skills development and strengthening exam performance - Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- The license is valid until 31st December 2023, for use by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with a wide range of devices
- Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail