Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $193.39
Overview: Price/Haddock/Farina has been a long-time market leader because of its readability and relevance. The book includes many real-world examples, high-interest problems and activities, in-text help and practice, and classroom-tested dynamic pedagogy. With the addition of McGraw-Hill’s Connect Accounting, the new edition includes more technology support than ever before.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting: The Language of Business
2. Analyzing Business Transactions
3. Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
4. The General Journal and the General Ledger
5. Adjustments and the Worksheet
6. Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
7. Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable
8. Accounting for Purchases and Accounts Payable
9. Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, and Banking Procedures