Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Two Thousand Years of Combinatorics, DONALD E. KNUTH
PART I: ANCIENT COMBINATORICS
1. Indian Combinatorics, TAKANORI KUSUBA and KIM PLOFKER
2. China, ANDREA BREARD
3. Islamic Combinatorics, AHMED DJEBBAR
4. Jewish Combinatorics, VICTOR J. KATZ
5. Renaissance Combinatorics, EBERHARD KNOBLOCH
6. The Origins of Modern Combinatorics, EBERHARD KNOBLOCH
7. The Arithmetical Triangle, A. W. F. EDWARDS
PART II: MODERN COMBINATORICS
8. Early Graph Theory, ROBIN WILSON
9. Partitions, GEORGE E. ANDREWS
10. Block Designs, NORMAN BIGGS and ROBIN WILSON
11. Latin Squares, LARS DOVLING ANDERSEN
12. Enumeration (18th-20th Centuries), E. KEITH LLOYD
13. Combinatorial Set Theory, IAN ANDERSON
14. Modern Graph Theory, LOWELL BEINEKE and ROBIN WILSON
A Personal View of Combinatroics, PETER J. CAMERON