Common Core Mathematics, A Story of Functions: Algebra I, Module 5 A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functionsby Unknown
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Common Core Mathematics is the most comprehensive CCSS-based mathematics curriculum available today.
- The modules are sequenced and paced to support the teaching of mathematics as an unfolding story that follows the logic of mathematics itself.
- They embody the instructional "shifts" and the standards for mathematical practice demanded by the CCSS.
- Each module contains a sequence of lessons that combine conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support data-driven instruction.
- The modules are written by teams of master teachers and mathematicians.
The New York Edition is nearly identical to the national version but available earlier for the 2013-2014 school year.