Common Core Mathematics, A Story of Functions: Algebra I, Module 5 A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions
Common Core Mathematics is the most comprehensive CCSS-based mathematics curriculum available today.
- The modules are sequenced and paced to support the teaching of mathematics as an unfolding story that follows the logic of mathematics itself.
- They embody the instructional "shifts" and the standards for mathematical practice demanded by the CCSS.
- Each module contains a sequence of lessons that combine conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support data-driven instruction.
- The modules are written by teams of master teachers and mathematicians.
The New York Edition is nearly identical to the national version but available earlier for the 2013-2014 school year.