Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Foreword, Michel Ledoux
2. Basic inequalities
3. Bounding the variance
4. Basic information inequalities
5. Logarithmic Sobolev inequalities
6. The entropy method
7. Concentration and isoperimetry
8. The transportation method
9. Influences and threshold phenomena
10. Isoperimetry on the hypercube and Gaussian spaces
11. The variance of suprema of empirical processes
12. Suprema of empirical processes: exponential inequalities
13. The expected value of suprema of empirical processes
14. Φ -entropies
15. Moment inequalities