Not Yet Printed. Place an order and we will ship it as soon as it arrives.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 12/2/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Paul Mercier, Principal Adviser, European Central Bank,Francesco Papadia, Director General, European Central Bank
Paul Mercier is Principal Adviser at the European Central Bank (ECB) and was chairman of the taskforce that delivered the specification of the monetary policy implementation framework adopted by the ECB in 1999.
Francesco Papadia is Director General for Market Operations of the European Central Bank. He previously held a position at the Banca d'Italia and acted as an economic advisor to the EU Commission.
Table of Contents
1. Theory of Monetary Policy Implementation, U. Bindseil
2. The Story of the Eurosystem Framework, M. Galvenius and P. Mercier
3. The Functioning of the Eurosystem framework since 1999, F. Papadia and T. Valimaki
4. Challenges for the Next Decade of Monetary Policy Implementation, U. Bindseil, P. Mercier, F. Papadia and F. Wurtz