More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 12/2/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Paul Mercier, Principal Adviser, European Central Bank,Francesco Papadia, Director General, European Central Bank
Paul Mercier is Principal Adviser at the European Central Bank (ECB) and was chairman of the taskforce that delivered the specification of the monetary policy implementation framework adopted by the ECB in 1999.
Francesco Papadia is Director General for Market Operations of the European Central Bank. He previously held a position at the Banca d'Italia and acted as an economic advisor to the EU Commission.
Table of Contents
1. Theory of Monetary Policy Implementation, U. Bindseil
2. The Story of the Eurosystem Framework, M. Galvenius and P. Mercier
3. The Functioning of the Eurosystem framework since 1999, F. Papadia and T. Valimaki
4. Challenges for the Next Decade of Monetary Policy Implementation, U. Bindseil, P. Mercier, F. Papadia and F. Wurtz