Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Conflict
Part I: The Theory and Context for Managing Conflict in the Workplace
2. Preventing Conflict
3. Approaches to Conflict
4. Working Toward Collaboration
Part II: Interpersonal Communication Skills for Resolving Conflict
5. The Three Channels of Communication
6. Listening to Resolve Conflict and Build Lasting Relationships
7. The Communication Continua
Part III: Preparing to Resolve Conflicts
8. Are You Capable?
9. Opening the Doors to Conflict Resolution
Part IV: Application and Practice
10. The Building Blocks of Collaboration
11. Integrative Negotiation: Negotiating as Partners
12. Overcoming Barriers to Integrative Negotiation
13. Mediating Conflicts Between Parties
14. Decision-Making Choices for the Manager
15. Handling Conflicts Requiring Direct Confrontation
16. Special Situations: "Opportunistic" Employees, Workplace Violence, Terminations, and Bullying
17. Achieving Effectiveness as a Conflict Manager